INFO & LOGISTICS
Follow up / Treatments
$120 per half hour. (same price remote or live)
We accept Medicare Part B. For all other health insurances, we are out-of -network providers. Please check your insurance benefits and deductible before your first appointment.
PRIVATES / SEMI-PRIVATES
1 (55 minute) private $95.00
1 (55 minute) private with Specialized Master Trainer Rita Renha $125.00
5 (55 minute) privates $455.00
10 (55 minute) privates $890.00
Semi-private (2 clients with one trainer) $60.00 per person
Privates are by appointment.
Please E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer remote Classes, Privates and Physical Therapy, all via using ZOOM as the platform. Prices are the same for private sessions and Physical therapy as "live" prices.
Group ZOOM classes are $25 per class or a 10 pack is $220.
Please note that for ZOOM classes you can register online using the button above "ZOOM Live Class Sign Up."
For our current schedule, please click this "ZOOM Live Class Sign Up" link.
Equipment Rental $35.00 - please contact us to discuss.
Studio Policies + Procedures
1. STUDIO CAPACITY LIMIT: 10 People (includes instructors)
2. HEPA filters for the A/C are installed.
3. We have window fans and will have the ceiling fans on to ensure best air circulation OUT of the studio.
4. Upon arrival, clients must immediately wash their hands for at least 20 seconds using the soap dispenser in the bathroom.
5. MASKS ARE MANDATORY.
New Clients Only
3 private GYROTONIC® sessions
$250 ($285 value)
Zoom Tips / Information
Keep in mind:
There are 2 views, Gallery View and Speaker View. Choose Speaker View.
You can choose if you want to be seen or not by clicking “stop video.” You can watch the teacher and nobody else can see you when you stop the video.
1.Please check that your device has a built in microphone and speakers.
2. Different browsers present the ZOOM platform in different ways. It's going to be trial and error in terms of layout of buttons.
3. Use a desktop or laptop computer, or an iPad - the iPhone does work but the screen is tiny.
4. Place the device in the same way as if you were going to FaceTime somebody. For the iPad you will need to be able to keep it upright.
5. EQUIPMENT: Get a stool and have space for a mat/ towel at a distance where you can see the screen but still be able to move around a bit. Bring a Swiffer, light weights and a pillow please.
For first timers:
Click the link then wait and see what happens. You may need to download the Zoom platform after the link is clicked. You may need your apple ID and password if you are on an apple device. You will also need to sign up for Zoom. There are ways to do it via social media or google accounts, or you can just make a new account. It’s free.
2. Download Zoom today at https://zoom.us/download and do the above without the link - if you have problems, email us for help.