INFO & LOGISTICS
Follow up / Treatments
$120 per half hour. (same price remote or live)
We accept Medicare Part B. For all other health insurances, we are out-of -network providers. Please check your insurance benefits and deductible before your first appointment.
PRIVATES / SEMI-PRIVATES
1 (55 minute) private $95.00
1 (55 minute) private with Specialized Master Trainer Rita Renha $125.00
5 (55 minute) privates $455.00
10 (55 minute) privates $890.00
Semi-private (2 clients with one trainer) $60.00 per person
Privates are by appointment.
Please E-mail us at email@example.com
We offer ZOOM remote classes, privates and Physical Therapy. Prices are the same for private sessions and Physical therapy as "live" prices. Group ZOOM classes are $25 per class or a 10 pack is $220.
Please note that for ZOOM classes you can register online using the button above "ZOOM Live Class Sign Up."
For our current schedule, please click this "ZOOM Live Class Sign Up" link.
Monday 9:00am with Rita
Wednesday 8:00am with Marni
Friday9:00am with Felice
GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS® Group Classes (55 minute class)
NOT RUNNING DUE TO COVID
1 class $38
5 classes $183
10 class $350
Equipment Rental $30.00 - please contact us to discuss.
New Clients Only
3 private GYROTONIC® sessions
$250 ($285 value)
Dear Gyrotonic Manhasset Clients,
We would love to see you back at the studio but also understand that there is “no rush” right now for you to return, unless it feels right for you. We will continue our online ZOOMING, both classes and privates. We are in it for the LONG GAME, so whenever you feel ready - we will be here.
Sadly, our group classes are a NO for now. This is really hard for us - the fun of the classes - our fabulous Gyrotonic Manhasset Instructor Teamwork and our wonderful client community is such an integral part of the studio. Also, group classes allow affordable access to the work.
Yes, we offer the ZOOM classes but I know several of you are pining for the tower and bench class. As great as ZOOM has been, I yearn for live group teaching again. As a studio, we need to keep our “chins up” but I'm not going to pretend I don’t feel some level of devastation that for now, we can’t offer live group classes.
Studio Policies + Procedures
1. STUDIO CAPACITY LIMIT: 6 People (includes instructors)
2. HEPA filters for the A/C are installed.
3. We have window fans and will have the ceiling fans on to ensure best air circulation OUT of the studio.
4. Upon arrival, clients must immediately wash their hands for at least 20 seconds using the automated soap dispenser in the bathroom.
5. Clients will have their own towel (provided by the studio) and their own towel storage as per usual. However, they will take and wash the towel at their home, frequency at their discretion.
6. MASKS ARE MANDATORY. Choose a mask (cloth or surgical) that you know fits you well and is most comfortable for you. Gloves, not mandatory.
Staff + Client's Procedures
As we forge on during this Global Pandemic, hypervigilance is the key to keeping us safe. If you think you could have been exposed to the virus please use good judgment and do not attend the studio.
THE DAY BEFORE: Check your temperature.
THE DAY OF: At home - Check your temperature. We are suspending the 24 hour cancellation policy during the COVID crisis.
UPON ARRIVAL: Have your MASK on before you enter our studio.
DURING THE VISIT: MASKS must be on at all times.
AFTER YOUR VISIT: We will disinfect all handled surfaces.
Infection control is our utmost priority. With COMPLIANCE of the above procedures, RISK REDUCTION is maximized. ie Social Distancing, Hand Washing, Mask Wearing and Disinfecting Surfaces. We are doing our very best to minimize aerosol transmission given the constraints of an indoor location and we are keeping updated on research in this field.
Please reach out for appointments or for a quick “Hi" or any questions,
Marni and the Gyrotonic Manhasset Team
Zoom Tips / Information
Keep in mind:
There are 2 views, Gallery View and Speaker View. Choose Speaker View.
You can choose if you want to be seen or not by clicking “stop video.” You can watch the teacher and nobody else can see you when you stop the video.
1.Please check that your device has a built in microphone and speakers.
2. Different browsers present the ZOOM platform in different ways. It's going to be trial and error in terms of layout of buttons.
3. Use a desktop or laptop computer, or an iPad - the iPhone does work but the screen is tiny.
4. Place the device in the same way as if you were going to FaceTime somebody. For the iPad you will need to be able to keep it upright.
5. EQUIPMENT: Get a stool and have space for a mat/ towel at a distance where you can see the screen but still be able to move around a bit. Bring a Swiffer, light weights and a pillow please.
For first timers:
Click the link then wait and see what happens. You may need to download the Zoom platform after the link is clicked. You may need your apple ID and password if you are on an apple device. You will also need to sign up for Zoom. There are ways to do it via social media or google accounts, or you can just make a new account. It’s free.
2. Download Zoom today at https://zoom.us/download and do the above without the link - if you have problems, email us for help.